Saturday, May 7, 2011
Making Mothers Day Gifts.
The first Saturday of every month Home Depot does a build project. At the build projects the kids get a wood kit with nails and instructions and then there are table set up with hammers and wood glue for the kids to build there projects. Saturday morning we went to Home Depot and did a build project. The project was to build pot holders for Mothers Day. They even gave us a pot and the plant to go in them. When we got home I got out the paints and helped the kids paint their projects.
While they were painting I made tiles with the kids hand prints on them to give to the grandma's for Mothers Day. The tile had each of their hand prints on it, then I cut the saying, "Hand's Down Our Grandma is the Best." out of vinyl and rubbed it on the tiles over the hands. They turned out cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment