Monday, September 26, 2011

Dalton's 5th Birthday

Dalton opening presents. He was so fast mom had a hard time getting pictures.
Singing Happy Birthday to Dalton.
Make a wish! Blow hard to get them all, but try not to spit.
Dalton opening birthday present.
For Dalton's 5th Birthday, I was going to do him a pirate party. I had been wanting to have a BBQ to show off the new back lawn. So I decided I could kill two birds with one stone if I had a BBQ for Dalton's Birthday party. We invited over; Aunt Kathy, Uncle Paul, and Elizabeth, Aunt Melissa, Uncle Rob, and Sara, Aunt Tammy, Stephanie, and David, Aunt Linda, Uncle Jamie, Jedzia and Cassie, Our neighbors Cami and Rick, and their kids Josie, Zack, Ella, and Gram. And our neighbors Kaleen and Zack, and their kids Caleb and Gabe, and the friend Isaac. We had hamburgers and hot dogs and salads. Then cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun. The kids all had a great time jumping and being silly together. It was great having everyone over. The back yard was so nice. Once the sun started going down the back bushes provided just the right amount of shade. Making it a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment