Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eternal Perspective

This morning after taking a shower I started the bath for Dalton and Adam. When I went down stairs to get Adam for his bath I found him with the bottle of Triminic cold medicine sipping on it. I had given Sage a dose this morning for her cough and runny nose before school. He must have seen it and gotten into the cupboard above the stove hood. Any way I freaked out and tried to get him to throw up and couldn't so I called Dan to see if he had something that could help. He came home and tried to gag Adam to get him to throw up. All that did was make Dan throw up. So we decide to run to Walgreen's to get some ipecac to get him to throw up. Well they no longer make that. So we drove home and on the way back Adam throw up, yes it was all over the car and him. I was so thankful for that.
All morning I have been grumpy and ornery because my house is such a mess, and gets this way every time I work. When this happen I realized that a mess house is the least of my worries. I also realized that if a messy house is the worst of my trials in this life. Then I am a very blessed person in indeed.
I think the Lord blessed me with my crazy Adam to help me keep an eternal perspective. It seems he does something like this every time I decided to get ambitious and clean up my house or yard.

1 comment:

  1. I have loved looking back through your blog... We miss you guys... but mostly I miss afternoons in the back yard and morning walks with Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete