When my Mom started gathering everyone for pictures, I hurried to get my youngest three kids ready. Thinking that my husband and oldest son Ryan were over at my Grandma's house and would come with the other family members that were visiting there. So I finally make it out to the field in which we are doing pictures, last of course, and my husband and son are nowhere to be found. I finally got a phone call through to my husband who was visiting at my uncle Carry's house and got him there for pictures. Ryan however had taken off on a hike with my cousin Mark and his dad uncle Ken, in spite of being told NO when he asked if he could go.
We decided we needed to do some crazy pictures since our kids would never all hold still and look at the camera at the same time. Here are some pictures that catch us as we truly are crazy and chaotic.The picture frame that was the inspiration for the photo shot. My mom had found it and had been wanting to use it for pictures for a long time. Please note: Dan's bandaged fingers. While killing our beef he cut himself with the new knife he had gotten for his birthday. He made it home from helping my dad kill the beef at 12:00 at night, then headed to the ER for a few stitches.
Our family picture. Back row, left to right: Tyler, Brandt, Jeff, Dan, Lisa (Mom), John (Dad), John, Rob holding Sara( Melissa's daughter), and Kevin. Front Row, left to right: Cortni (Brandt's wife), Marie (Jeff's wife)

I love all of your family pictures but I have to say the crazy one is my all time favorite! It shows everyone's personalities... You, calm, cool, on top of things like always... with your five.. yes five children!! :) ps sorry Dan about your finger, glad you are ok!
ReplyDelete