Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Bird

Today as we were rushing to get out the door to get Dalton to preschool. My rebellious two year old decided instead of getting dressed he would go streak outside. There was a bird in the garage, which is not uncommon. They fly in to eat the dogs food and water. Well today the bird flu into the house, which totally freaked mom out. I ran out the front door and started shouting instructions to Dalton on how to get the bird out. Mean while I keep hearing the Thump Thump as the bird flies into the dining room window. After a few minutes I can see that the bird is going no where fast so I sneak inside and up stairs. I coax Adam into coming up stairs to get dressed. Shut the door behind us, just in case. Then Adam goes back down stairs to help Dalton scare the bird out while I stay barricaded in the bedroom until they finally succeed. Dalton was only 20 minutes late for preschool today.