Dan had Friday off. He got ready and headed to his moms around 11:00. I had to wait until the kids got out of school at 3:00. So I spent the morning cleaning and packing. I wasn't finished packing at 3:00. It took me until 4:00 to pack and load the car. Then I needed to stop by Target to buy Adam and Dalton some shoes. All they had were sandals and crocks. So we got them some snow worthy tennis shoes. Sage and Dalton only had jackets so they got new winter coats. Finally at 5:00 we left St. George to go to grandma's. Grandma had new pajamas for all the kids when we got to her house. We had a great dinner and stayed up late visiting. The kids were so wound up they wouldn't settle down for bed. Sage ended up biting her lip really bad monkeying around. Of course it didn't help that Ryan pushed her off the bed.