Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Oct 2011
What a crazy day. I did 5 batches of laundry and cleaned house all morning. At 3:30 I took Dalton to karate and sat and watched him while Sage and Ryan read their books. Adam sat on the floor and listened to Sage. At 4:00 we walked down a few doors to where Sage takes a tumbling class. I watched her for a 30 minutes but had to leave because Adam keep kicking the candy machine and Sages teacher Mrs Teresa had to get after him. I sat in the car for 30 minutes until she finished then we raced home to get Ryan's karate and scout uniforms and gather up jackets. Then at 5:45 took Ryan to his karate class and watched him for a 30 minutes then when to pick up pizza for dinner. (They were having a fund raiser for a little girl with cancer in there school and the money went toward that) Dan picked up Ryan and we meet at the Santa Clara park for dinner. At 7:00 Ryan had a pack meeting for scouts around the fire pit at the park. They learned fire safety. Ryan got a silver and gold arrow point. A fishing and I think a basket ball one from the activities they did at the Scout Day Camp. When the awards where done the kids got to roast marshmallows to make smores. It was a lot of fun. When we got home the kids got ready for bed, then watched TV with Dad until 10:00 while Mom folded the mountain of laundry on her bed so she could go to bed. Oh how I wish I could get help folding laundry instead of it just getting pushed over to my side of the bed so Dad can sleep while mom has to keep folding till all hours of the night.