Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Oct 10
I started the morning out by cleaning the kitchen. Then moved to my bedroom, then moved to the boys room. I decluttered the boys room and got two boxes and a few bags ready to donate. I then cleaned out a suit case that contained our 72 hour kit. Dan had ordered 72 hr boxes that contained food, water, matches, glow sticks, and basicly all the stuff that you would need for a 72 hour kit. I had found backpacks for each of us at D.I. for 3 dollars a piece. They have been sitting in my bedroom for several months now just needing clothes added to them. So I went throught the old one and donated all the too small clothes and put clothes that will fit into the new kits. I then found a place to store them in garage.
A quick funny note. I found a few of Sage's princes pull-ups in the old 72 hour kit. So at bed time I put one on Adam just to be silly. It lasted just long enough for him to show his Dad then he put a boy one back on.