Saturday afternoon.
At 12:00 I had a hair appointment with Aunt Cortni. I got my hair highlighted. Dan got his cut, and mom learned a new way to blend hair to try on her boys when she cuts their hair next. We had a good time visiting Cortni then we when back to Grandma Mimi's house. Dan took a nap on the floor and I visited with Mimi about doTerra oils. We had a great BBQ rib dinner with homemade rolls. It was great! Grandma totally spoils us! Aunt Susan Walker came to visit for a while which was nice. We loaded up and headed to Grandma Reese's. We visited her and uncle Kevin for a bit. We even made a quick trip to Grandma Greats ( Mona) to lend her some books and say hello. Dan and Ryan had a good talk with her. She is getting foot surgery soon since she has decided she will live for a little while yet. Dan went to visit Gregory at Aunt Susan's while I was at my moms. We then headed home getting back at 10:30. It was a fun weekend!